Welcome to the convenience and reliability of Doorstep Details — Doorstep Trash and Recycling Services. At Doorstep Details we love picking up your trash! And we strive to offer our residents quality trash and recycling pickup, everyday and night! Your Doorstep Details trash porter is equipped with app-based technology that allows them to confirm trash pickup of your community, building, and even your unit, with GPS-dateand/time stamped photos and more. And your services are backed up by an award-winning customer support staff. So if you have any questions about your Doorstep Trash or Recycling services please give us a call at, 866-698-2874, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Residents Guide to Valet Trash, Apartment DoorStep Waste Removal Services
- Doorstep Trash Guidelines
- Report Missed Trash Pickup
- Doorstep Recycling Guidelines
- Request Junk Removal
AWS is doing their part everyday to ensure you have the best quality of life possible at your home. We want your service prompt, your community clean, and your planet healthy!
- Trash MUST be bagged and tied
- Place bagged trash in provided containers
- NO LOOSE TRASH
- Double bag cat litter and pet waste
- No bags over 25lbs
- No broken glass or sharp objects
- No over-sized items, such as furniture, TV’s, large boxes, etc.
- Flatten cardboard
PLACING CONTAINER OUT
- Use ONLY Provided Container
- Place Container OUT Between 6pm and 8pm
- Place Container “Right-in-Front” of your Doorstep
- **COLLECTION STARTS PROMPTLY AT 8PM**
- *Containers Placed out after 8pm, MAY MISS PICKUP*
BRING CONTAINER BACK INSIDE
- YOU MUST BRING CONTAINER,
- BACK INSIDE BY: 9 AM (the Next Day)
- No Containers or Trash out During Daylight Hours
- *Units with Containers or Trash Out during Daylight Hours,
- MAY BE FINED (UP TO $25 by Prop. Mgmt.)*
Report Missed Trash Pickup
Thank you for allowing AWS to service you. And we appreciate you taking the time to contact us about your service experience. We strive for 100% reliability with our services, and we apologize if you have experienced a service interruption. Please fill-out this quick form, so we can investigate and ensure pickup of your apartment unit. AWS Trash Porters will capture photo-confirmation of your unit’s pickup.
*PLEASE NOTE* You may be eligible for the RESIDENT RELIABILITY REBATE, which means, that if (you) the Resident Report 3 Missed Pickups or Service Concerns in a Calendar Month, we will REBATE/PAY (YOU) THE RESIDENT $5 for the inconvenience!
After investigating the service concern, AWS must confirm if the Missed Unit or Service Concern is valid. AWS reserves the right to deny approval for rebates due to a resident not following doorstep trash collection guidelines. AWS agrees to make payment to the resident, via mailed check within 30 days, after the rebate approval is confirmed.
Doorstep Recycling Guidelines
Place Recycling in transparent Blue Bags
Recyclable Items Include:
- Small Cardboard (Cereal Boxes, Small Packaging, etc.)
- Loose Paper / Junk Mail
- Plastic Containers
- Glass Bottles & Containers
- Metal Cans
- NO PLASTIC (Grocery Style) BAGS
Recycling Blue Bags can be Purchased at most major retailers like, Walmart, Target, etc.
How Recycling Works
If you have large amounts of bag recyclables, paper products should be bagged separately from commingled recyclables. Paper products accepted vary by waste collection vendors, but typically include cardboard (flattened and folded), newspapers, magazines, office paper, envelopes, file folders, and phone books. Commingled recyclables include aluminum cans, metal cans, plastic beverage containers, and glass bottles (green, brown and clear.)
- Magazines, catalogs, phonebooks
- Brown paper bags
- Corrugated cardboard (flattened)
- Office paper and junk mail
- Plastic bottles, jugs, jars and tubs (#’s 1-7)
- Glass bottles and jars
- Aluminum cans
- Steel or tin cans
Request Junk Removal
Need help with removing large furniture items or bulk trash? Fill out the easy junk removal form below, to request a FREE price quote for a scheduled junk removal.