Your residents deserve the GREEN lifestyle, and your communities deserve INCREASED REVENUE!
We at DOORSTEP DETAILS, pride ourselves on enhancing the lives of residents, while improving the bottom line for property management and developer ownership. Doorstep Details Valet Trash is a national leader in affordable, 5-day-a-week, apartment/condo doorstep trash pickup. Our specially-trained, uniformed, licensed and insured Valet Trash Porters, service THOUSANDS of apartment residents across the U.S., nightly. Our quality-driven services are reinforced by the latest advancements in technology, and supported by the award-winning Accelerated Waste Solutions Management Team! Enact the #1 retention tool in multi-family.
How does the Doorstep Details valet trash system work? It’s Simple.
Our proven system starts by delivering a sleek, new 13-gallon container to each unit in the community. Residents are then allowed to place their bagged-trash Inside the container, and place the container outside their doorstep for trash retrieval on the industry-standard schedule of 6p.m. to 8p.m., Sunday through Thursday Doorstep Details-Valet Trash Porters, remove the bagged-trash from each unit with our “leak-proof” satchels, starting pickup at 8p.m. DD-Valet Trash Porters then dispose of the trash in the community’s onsite dumpsters or compactor. We also clean the area around the dumpsters or compactor and conclude service by sending property management a Daily “Doorstep Details Report” or “DD Report” for short.
DD Reports are easy to understand, PDF documents that report GPS-date and time-stamped arrival and departure times; building pickup confirmation, and after-service photos of buildings. You now know, when your Valet Trash Porter arrived onsite, what they were doing onsite, and when they left the community. Powerful insight and “peace of mind” for you, your residents, and ownership. Discover more about our Doorstep Details Reporting Technology.
We’re proud of our advancements, but it’s not all about the tech. It’s about your residents! The convenience and reliability we offer your residents is life-changing for most. Your residents no longer have to take unsafe nightly trips to the compactor or dumpster or place stinky trash inside or on top of their vehicle to throw it away.
To help introduce this value to your residents, all of our newly contracted communities receive a FREE RESIDENT APPRECIATION DAY (R.A.D.)!
Our R.A.D. event consists of FREE food and drinks, FREE giveaways, and service information for residents, hosted by an AWS team member. Please visit our resident information page, to learn more about our resident-focused services.
Take confidence, we offer our quality services with the affordable phase-in rates and a price-match guarantee, that allows our management groups to MAXIMIZE and INCREASE their Net Operating Income Per Unit! AWS is also “A-Rated” by the Better Business Bureau, and a Compliance Depot Certified Vendor (Compliance Depot #: 535542). In addition, DOORSTEP DETAILS-Valet Trash is a preferred vendor for numerous management groups and waste savings consultants across the U.S. We ask that you explore Our Clients page, to better understand the companies benefiting from our savings and service.
Ready to discover your communities’ potential?
Please fill out the Valet Trash Quote Form for a FREE detailed bid, specially priced for your community. We offer new construction and vendor-switching discounts. In addition to, phase-in pricing programs with flexible contracts that don’t lock you into bad service. Discover the AWS difference and call us today, 866-698-2874!
Here are the rewards of who we serve with valet trash services:
According to a recent national study, “full service trash removal is one of the most requested luxuries residents want in their apartment community”. Not only does full service trash removal expand your amenity package, it also differentiates your property and gives you a competitive edge. Best of all, AWS Valet Trash Services provides you with a supplemental income stream along with reducing your net operating expense!
- #1 Community Amenity: 74% of residents rate Valet Trash as the most valued community amenity
- Achieve higher market rents
- Supplemental Income Stream | Increased NOI
- Doorstep Details Daily Reporting
- FREE RESIDENT APPRECIATION DAY
- Help control my waste bill
- 59% of renters say they search for communities that offer on-site recycling. Residents are ready to participate!
- Comply with Mandatory Green Apartment Recycling Legislation without Contamination Concerns
- Co-mingled Recycling saves at least 10% on property waste bill
- Hauling of Recyclable Materials available | Flat Pricing
- Lease Up Programs Available
- Fully Insured | Compliance Depot: 535542 | RMIS: 292317
- Dumpster to compactor conversions
- Quick Valet Trash program deployment for your entire portfolio
- Clean Compactor and Breezeways
- No unsightly or foul odor dumpster areas
- No Up-Front Costs
- Start service any time of the year
- Improved tenant retention rates
- Reduction of costs of high turnover
- Expanded amenity offerings
- Differentiate yourselves from competing properties
- Tenants of all property types value valet trash service – Class A, B and C
- Reduction of total waste costs for property
- Service and Price options that fit your business model and budget
- Convenient multi-night pick-up
- Property Management Orientation
- Tenant & Staff Orientations
- Maintenance Supervisor consultation
- Bulk Item Pick
- Compactor Services Available
- Convenience – No more carrying smelly loads or driving trash to a far away compactor to sort waste or recyclables
- Go Green – Recycling is the easiest way to “Go Green!” Protect the planet from your doorstep.
- Safety – No more late-night trips through the parking lot. Stop bag leakage on or in your car!
- Crime Deterrent – Uniformed attendants on property during peak crime hours.
- Better living environment: Enhanced beautification of the property and immediate living area.
- Never Purchase a Trash and/or recycling can/bag again: AWS containers become move-in gifts that also act as your kitchen garbage receptacles
- Service is all managed by AWS, contact us directly for questions. No “Property Manager” Middle Man
- States we look to service: DoorStep Valet Trash Waste Removal Service: Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana, Texas, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Colorado, Nebraska, Arizona, California, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Ohio, West Virginia, Maryland, Rhode Island, Hawaii, Arkansas, Kansas, Indiana, Virginia, Washington, D.C